-Airflow speed: Three precise airflow speeds, to suit your styling.
-Heat control: Four precise heat settings, including constant cold shot.
-Cold shot: Immediately deactivates the heating element, for cooler air to set your style.
-Coanda to curl: The Dyson barrels harness an aerodynamic phenomenon called the Coanda effect, to attract hair and wrap hair. Styling with air, not extreme heat.
-Coanda to smooth: The Dyson brushes use the Coanda effect to attract hair to the surface of the brush, propelling air along the hair strands for a smooth, straighter style.
-Powered by the Dyson digital motor V9: The 13-blade impeller spins at up to 110,000rpm, generating 3.2kPa. Powerful enough to produce the air pressure needed to create the Coanda effect.
-Intelligent heat control: Measures airflow temperature over 40 times a second, intelligently controlling the heating element to keep the temperature under 150°C. Preventing extreme heat damage.
- 30mm barrels: Create and set voluminous curls or waves. With clockwise and anti-clockwise barrels for symmetrical curls.
- 40mm barrels: Create and set loose curls or waves. With clockwise and anti-clockwise barrels for symmetrical curls.
- Firm Smoothing brush: Creates a straighter style with less frizz and fewer flyaways. With firm bristles engineered to control unruly, frizz-prone hair vs untreated hair.
- Soft smoothing brush: Creates a smooth, blow-dry finish. With soft, ball-tip bristles engineered to be gentle on the scalp.
- Round Volumising brush: Directs air into the hair to give body, and the bristles create tension to shape hair as it dries.
- Pre-styling dryer: Takes hair from wet to damp, ready for styling.
How to use HS01 Airwrap:
• Temperature control: 2 heat settings plus a cold setting to finish your style. The temperature control button is located on the back, right hand side of the handle.
• Airflow control: 3 airflow speeds. The airflow control button is located on the back, left hand side of the handle.
• Power on/off with cold shot: Sliding switch with cold shot to set your style. The power button is located in the middle of the handle. It is a slider button that pushes upwards and downwards.
• Removable filter cage: Easy to remove for cleaning – the filter cage is located at the bottom of the handle.
• LED: If the red LED lights, and the filter has already been cleaned, contact the Dyson Helpline. The LED lights are located at the bottom of the handle above the filter cage.
Using your attachments:
• Connecting the attachment: Turn attachment into the main body until it fits securely.
• Changing attachments: To change attachment, pull down on the switch to release.
• Cool touch tip: During use, the Airwrap™ barrels, Round volumizing brush and Coanda smoothing dryer will get hot. To change to another attachment, hold the tip.
• Take care when handling hot attachments: Hold the attachment only in the area indicated. Some attachments may need occasional cleaning.
- Additional accessories/tools Filter Cleaning brush, Large PU Leather Case Tn
- Airflow 13.5 litres/sec
- Box Dimensions 384 x 166 x 186mm (38.4 x 16.6 x 18.6cm)
- Boxed Weight 3.87 kg
- Cable Length 2.6m
- Colour Nickel/Fuchsia
- EAN Code 5 025155 038390
- Guarantee Period 2 years
- Heat Settings High heat 90°C Low heat 60°C Cold shot 28°C
- Machine Dimensions 41 x 48 x 272mm
- Motor Type DDM V9
- Motor Wattage 1300watts
- Serial Number Prefix WH5-EU
- SKU Number 310733-01
- Sound Level HP82 dBa
- Total Machine Weight 0.56
- Voltage 220-240V 50Hz volts