– D-Link’s DWR-730 Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router allows you to connect your notebook, tablet and smartphone to the Internet from anywhere there is a 3G connection and share this connection with other users wirelessly.
– This router is ideal for people that need a portable solution, for example remote workers or people that are moving house and need a temporary Internet connection.
Connect and Share Your 3G Connection
– Simply insert your data-enabled SIM card (standard size) and the DWR-730 will allow you to share your 3G mobile Internet wirelessly.
– Get all your mobile devices connected to the Internet or share a 3G Internet connection with family, friends or colleagues when you are out and about.
– The DWR-730 also allows you to access files on your microSD card with the built in microSD card slot.
– Share holiday pictures with your family and friends, or documents and presentations to your colleagues on a business trip by simply connecting the DWR-730 to a computer through USB.
– The Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router lets you connect with others and share what’s important to you while you’re on the go.
Portable and Secure
– This router is small enough to fit in your pocket whilst the built-in rechargeable battery means that you can take it anywhere with you and surf the Internet.
– If you need to recharge it, you can do it easily with any USB wall or car charger.
– The useful OLED display keeps you informed on the real-time status of your 3G Internet connectivity and signal as well as battery, SMS messages and number of devices connected.
– The Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router may be small but it can keep your wireless connection as secure as if you were connected through your home network.
– Its built-in firewall prevents potential attacks and hacking attempts from the Internet, and with WPA2 encryption, you can be sure that you are sharing your 3G connection only with the users you want to.
– Uses a USIM card to connect to the Internet
– 802.11b/g certified, and compatible with 802.11n devices
– microSD card slot to access your storage
– USB 2.0 port for easy charging
– Up to six hours of battery life in one charge so you can stay connected for longer
– Small size lets you drop it in a purse or pocket and take it wherever you go
– Stay informed with the built-in OLED display
– Real-time status of your 3G Internet connectivity and signal as well as battery, SMS messages and number of devices connected.
– WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi security protocols provide the latest in wireless security
– Built-in firewall keeps unwanted connections out
– Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for one-touch secure setup with other devices
– Fast broadband download speeds
– Share files over Wi-Fi using SAMBA technology
– Works with different OS platforms including MacOS, Windows, and Linux
– Quad-Band : 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– Power Class 4 (+33 dBm, 850/900 MHz)
– Power Class 1 (+30 dBm, 1800/1900 MHz)
– 900/2100 MHz
– 850/1900/2100 MHz
– AWS/850/1900 MHz
– Power Class 3 (+23 dBm)
– Downlink up to 21.6 Mbps in HSPA+ mode
– Uplink up to 5.76 Mbps in HSPA+ mode
– WEP 64-bit/128-bit
– WPA-PSK Auto(TKIP/AES)
– WAP2-PSK Auto (TKIP/AES)
– WPS Push-Button Connection
– Built-in firewall
– Built-in NAT
– File sharing via Wi-Fi (SAMBA)
– 802.11b/g wireless LAN, compatible with 802.11n devices
– 6-pin USIM card interface
– microSD card interface
– Micro-USB port
– 1 x internal 3G main antenna
– 1 x internal Wi-Fi antenna
– 1 x internal 3G auxiliary antenna (on band 900/2100 or 850/1900/2100)
– Network type
– Signal strength
– Roaming status
– SMS & SMS status
– Internet connection status
– Battery status
– Wi-Fi & security status
– Wi-Fi clients
– DC 5 V/1 A +/- 5%
– 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
– 103.3 x 51.5 x 13.5 mm (4.07 x 2.03 x .53 in)
– 77 g (.17 lb)
– -10 to 55 degrees C (23 to 131 degrees F)
– 10% to 90% (non-condensing)